Felt a Pop in my Thigh I Think It Was my Calles Fascia. Is That Something I Should Be Once Rend About?

PO 11 weeks LBL, spiral thigh lift etc. I was on my knees lowering myself to the carpet when I felt a pop in the back of my thigh towards my vagina. I think it may be my Calles Fascia since that was one of the structures my thigh was attached to. It's been two days and it is sore. Should I be concerned?

Thigh Lift Pop

+1

It sounds like you popped a suture that was attached to Colle's Fascia.  Fortunately there are several more sutures that will support the thigh. It is not uncommon for sutures to pop on occasion. Keep an eye on things and discuss with your surgeon further.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon