5 Feet, 52kg, Want To Go From 32C to Full 32D; Size Recommendations?

I am 5 feet, 44 years. After my childbirth and weight loss there was empty breast. On February, 2010 I got 300cc sillicon implant under TIVA breast augmentation through periolar incision which took me from 34A to 34C. At that time my weight was 57 kg. Now I am 52 kg, ribcage 28 inch, cup size 32c i.e 34.4 inch ( 2.4 inch only ). Now I want full 32d cup. What size of implant I need. 

Bra size and implant volume

+2

You are now a 32 C with 30 cc implants.  Each 100 cc's corresponds to 1 cup size change.  You will need to go from 300 cc implants to 400 cc implants to achieve a 32 D.  I recommend a repeat augmentation through the periareolar incision to minimize scarring and I recommend placing the implants retro-pectoral.  They feel the most natural under the muscle and the additional padding conceals the implant.

Best of Luck,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Best Breast Implant Size for Me?

+1

Despite your excellent description of measurements, it is not possible to give you precise advice without direct examination and a full communication of your goals.

During the planning  phase of your  breast augmentation  revisionary surgery it  will be very important to communicate goals with your surgeon.  In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “add 1 cup size” or “D cup”  means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful. 
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

I use  intraoperative sizers and place the patient in the upright position to evaluate breast size. Use of these sizers also allow me to select the breast implant profile (low, moderate, moderate plus, high-profile) that would most likely achieve the patient's goals. The patient's goal pictures are hanging on the wall, and allow for direct comparison.
I have found that this system is very helpful in improving the chances of achieving the patient's goals as consistently as possible.