I Am 5 Feet, 44 Years, 52 Kg. Can I Go for 450cc/500cc Silicon Implant. What Wiill Be my Expected Cup Size? (photo)

I am 5 feet, 44 years, 52 kg. After my childbirth & weight loss I have empty breast, On February,2010 I got 300cc silicon implant unders through periolar incision. which took me from 34a to 34c.. At that time my weight was 57 kg. Now I am 32c i,e 34.4 inches ( 2.4 inches only ). My breast are too small and not noticable.Can. I am totally dissatisfied. I opt for 450cc / 500cc with natural look.What will be my expected cup size.Please help.Thanks in advance.

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me (Revisionary Surgery)?

+1

Thank you for the question but despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with precise enough advice.  One of the keys to achieving the results you are looking for will be clear communication with your plastic surgeon.

This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or "D cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Implant size selection to achieve your goals

+1

It is difficult to select implants to achieve cup sizes because cup sizes are not standardized.  Cup sizes are very subjective and vary from designer to designer.  Rather, we strive to achieve the look that you want.  

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:
1.Dimensional planning
2.Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. Even your fitness levels and other relevant criteria are taken into consideration. It is you who will decide what you are comfortable with.However, there are some limitations of what size we can recommend. For instance, some implants may just be too big for a narrow chest wall. Your surgeon can review this with you during the consultation.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for.

This way your preferences are known and you can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look.
Hope this helps.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Cup size after implant exchange

+1

It is difficult to predict what cup size you will be after implant exchange. Figure going up that volume will "bump you up" about a cup size from where you are now.