I'm 5 Feet, 138 Lbs, Is It Advisable to Lose Weight in Order to Have Healthier Fat Cells?

I'm 5 feet and weigh 138, I have a v shape butt. I want to get as close to a jlo or Kim kardashian butt as possible with a small waiste. Im confused, some drs say its better if I lose some weight so my fat cells are healthier therefore survive better but Im afraid if I lose more weight I won't have enough for my butt.

Losing weight before fat transfer??

+2

There is no reason for you to lose weight prior to your fat transfer.  Be sure to consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) to discuss your concerns.  This is a highly popular surgery.  We are getting excellent results.  Best of luck to you!

Dont bother losing weight

+2

There is no evidence that losing weight will yield healthier

Fat cells.  The single most important variable in fat transplantation is the 

surgeon you select and how he ir she manages the

procedure.  See the attached video.

Web reference: Http://Www.bostonbreastcenter.com