I'm 5 feet tall and weight 105 lbs. Got bbl 11 days ago and it's way too big. What should I do now? :(

Doctor gave me 950cc on each butt cheek. My butt is way way too big for me. I've been so depressed everyday looking at it. All is do is cry and cry over it. I've been spending so much money and been thru so much for this. Please tell me what to do to get rid of 60% of this butt. I haven't been outside of the house. It's really embarrassing! Can I massage the butt? Put pressure on it? Sit and lay on it for it to go down? Right now it's still hard and is measure 48 inches

I'm 5 feet tall and weight 105 lbs. Got bbl 11 days ago and it's way too big. What should I do now?

+1
Thank you for your question, at 11 days post op is still too little time for you to see your actual results, It does take around 3 months for all the swelling to go down. I wouldn't advice sitting on it or massaging it to try to minimize the size, since it can cause unevenness once the swelling does down. Its best to wait and follow up with your Doctor.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian butt lift and too large?

+1
At eleven days out from a brazilian butt lift, you are probably still extremely swollen. I would give it time to settle down. That means 6 monhts minimum.  Usually the size gets a bit smaller with time.

Dear Buttiswaytoobig

+1
At 11 days post op you still have a lot of swelling.  It will go down for sure.  I always let my patients know that it will be way more swollen for a few weeks to months and will go down.  Also the fat graft survival rate is 50-70%.  So with the swelling going down and the fat that does not take getting reabsorbed you will likely be very happy.  It will also soften up with time.  

Luis H. Macias, MD

Swelling after a Brazilian buttock lift

+1
The swelling after a fat transfer can take up to 3 months to completely resolve. Be patient and follow up with your plastic surgeon as scheduled and your buttock will certainly decrease in size since it has only been 11 days since your procedure.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Butt too big after BBL

+1
You are extremely swollen only 11 days after your brazilian butt lift. You should speak with your board certified plastic surgeon who performed the surgery and he or she should be able to reassure you. Your surgeon will always be the best person to get advice from because they know exactly what was done during surgery, and can tell you exactly what to expect. 

Matthew Schulman, MD