I Am 4 Feet 10 Inches. I Want Mid 32d Cup. Which Implant Size is Needed?

Height : 4 feet 11 inches. Age : 40 Ribcage : 28 inches Before : 32a After :32b / 32c Now the cup size is 2.4 inches after periolar incision of 300cc unders. BA done two years ago. I want mid 32d cup. which implant size is needed. Please help.

Implant volume and cup size

+1

If your bra size is a 32 then each 100 cc's of implant corresponds to 1 cup size increase.  If you are now a 32 C and want to be a 32 D then your implants will have to go from 300 cc's to 400 cc's (a 100 cc increase).

Best of Luck,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant choice

+1

Without and exam, it is difficult to offer a suggestion as to what would be best for you.  It is during a consultation that the choice of implants is made.

Breast Implant Exchange

+1

While you will need a thorough examination, generally speaking what you are suggesting is very feasible. You will likely need approximately 100 cc addition to your current implants to achieve an increase of one cup size.  After proper measurement and examination, a determination of implant style and repositioning can be made.  Best of luck.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Best Breast Implant for Me?

+1

I would suggest that you do the following:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This if communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "D cup"  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.
3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.