Feels Like my Left Impant is Being Squeezed Constantly and I'm Getting Worried. 2 Wks Post Op- 400 Cc's Sil- Unders?

I'm 2 weeks post op from receiving 400cc's of silicone under the muscle. I'm 5'7, 125 lbs & went from a 34A to a 34C/D. I haven't had a lot of pain with healing but recently for the past three days, my left breast has felt like its being constantly squeezed all day at work. It's only when I'm in the office and I've been massaging both breasts three times daily. I'm worried something's wrong even though both breasts look the same (no bleeding, bruising or intense swelling). Should I be concerned

Breast feels squeezed 2 weeks after implants

Thank you for your question. It is not uncommon to have muscle spasms 2 weeks after a breast augmentation. This can give a squeezing sensation and can be on one or both sides. The fact that your breasts look unchanged is a good indicator that nothing serious is going on. I would suggest limiting your activity for now and usually the spasms will subside. If you are concerned, I would recommend being seen by your plastic surgeon. If the spasms are bothersome, sometimes medications can be prescribed to treat them.

Best of luck with the rest of your recovery.

Jeff Rockmore