No Feelings on Nipple?

I am a girl and I have no feelings on my nipples since I was young. I have done breast augmentation before but this issue was way before i done the surgery. Most people seems to have pleasure and sensitivity on their nipples be it guys or girls. How can I get this feeling?? Is there any solution??? I hope to be able to feel good too. :(

Absent Erogenous Nipple Sensation.

+1

Your problem  is more common than you think but usually affects women with overly large breasts not smaller ones. Occasionally reducing the size of very large breasts can restore this function but not usually (see link). .Having no erotic sensation of the nipple prior to your breast augmentation unfortunately means that you will not be able to achieve it in the future. Fortunately there are other areas to compensate though not the answer you were looking for. 

"No Feelings on Nipples"?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about the concerns you have had about lack of sensation in the nipples. Unfortunately, there is no "solution”  that medicine has to offer to you.  Hopefully you will find many other ways to “feel good”.

No nipple sensation.

+1

If this has been the condition since you were young, then it is unlikely that you will be able to have increased sensation in your nipples. Everyone is different in this regard and this is just your normal. There are not any common or defined procedures to increase sensitivity in this type of scenario.

Brian J. Lee, MD
Fort Wayne Plastic Surgeon

Nipple sensation problems

+1

The fact that you have always lacked sensation in your nipples would suggest that this is your baseline.  It is hard to fix what aint broke, just different.  You may fall on one end of the spectrum in this regard but it is probably true that you have  features that other people would love to have.

Bes wishes,

Doug Hargrave,M.D.

Douglas Hargrave, MD
Albany Plastic Surgeon