Is Feeling Woody and Stuffy Normal?

I had septorhinoplasty 2 months ago I still feel woody and stuffy down near the tip area. I can also feel a lump like thingy on the sides bridge of the nose. Is this swelling? Need answers to these. My surgeon always says nothing wrong and all is normal. Not convinced and satisfied.

2 months after septorhinoplasty the nose feels stuffy and swollen

+1

it is not uncommon that two months after septorhinoplasty the nose feels stuffy and swollen.

There is a lot of healing and resorption of fluids that need to occur before the nose is normal again.

Please be patient and follow up with your surgeon for further evaluation and instructions.

hope this was helpful