Feeling Groggy After Septorhinoplasty?

I'm a month post op septorhinoplasty and though I felt some swelling could have gone down but I believe the swelling is still as bad. Every time I head outdoors ill feel groggy and swollen. As if my vision was a little disrupted. I just feel not normal in terms of the whole facial package and the way I see things around me just seemed different. Is this normal? If so when will I ever feel normal again? Is this some side effects I may face after septorhinoplasty?

Post rhinoplasty Grogginess

+1

Go see your surgeon to have a diagnosis made.

Do you have sleep apnea what was done during the surgery etc are some of the questions that should be asked!

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon