I Feel That I Am Very Unattractive and Need to Enhance my Cheeks, Chins and Lips. What Do You Recommend? (photo)

I am a 36 year old female and I feel that my face isn't very unattractive and would like to know what procedures would you recommend to make me more attractive. Below are the procedures I feel I need: Chin and cheek implant eyes smaller smaller nose fuller lips and botox for a younger appearance. Please advise on recommendations.

I Feel That I Am Very Unattractive and Need to Enhance my Cheeks, Chins and Lips. What Do You Recommend?

+1

The cheeks are flat and the lower face and neck appear full.  The lips are a nice size with the proper aesthetic proption between upper and lower lip.  Can't evaluate chin form a front view and would need a profile shot.  Cheek augmentation with fillers like Perlane or Cheek Implants along with micro-liposuction of the lower face and neck should be considered.  Be sure that your plastic and cosmetcic surgeon understands and follows the proper aesthetics of facial beauty for the creation of a naturally, youthful and attractive face.

Web reference: http://www.thepalmercodeinstitute.com