Can I Feel the Implant Moving?

4 days post augmentation and recovery has been excellent. Trying to maintain movement and flexibility since Day 1 doing full range arm movements, albeit carefully! This morning when I did arm raises I felt a weird kind of dragging/scrunching around the suture area under the bust. It feels as though the implant is dragging over the muscle is this normal/acceptable or am I pushing things too soon? No increase in pain, as before the only discomfort is along the suture line, breast feel fine.

Implant Movement at 4 Days

+1

Hearing sounds and feeling the implant move is not abnormal after surgery, and many patients report strange sounds and sensations after surgery.  Any increase in pain or breast distortion should merit an exam.

Implant moving post breast augmentation

+1

If I am haring you correctly, then it seems that what you are experiencing is normal.  Patients hear squeaking or sloshing sometimes after surgery.  Be sure that you are following your plastic surgeon's instructions to the letter.  Don't over do it.  If you have any questions, you should call your plastic surgeon's office.

Web reference: http://www.jjrothmd.com/procedures/breast-augmentation

Breast implant movement?

+1

Thanks for your post. What you are experiencing is normal. Breast implants will move around under the muscle and most patients can hear or feel it happening. Eventually, you become accustomed to them moving normally. Be sure to follow your surgeon's instructions. Best wishes, Dr. Aldo.

Follow your surgeons instructions

+1

It is very important that you follow your surgeon's instructions after breast augmentation surgery. Personally, I do not have my patients do any major upper body exercises for the first few weeks after surgery.

Implant moving

+1

you are having normal sensations after surgery. There will be significant scarring by three weeks and these motions will stop

Can I Feel the Implant Moving?

+1

These are fairly common sensations, probably due to air around the implant that got into the surgical field during the operation. Usually all the air is resorbed by 10 days. 

Thanks for your question, best wishes.