Too Much Space Between Nose and Upper Lip. What Can I Do?

I am 48 years old and am noticing my right eye appears smaller and there is too much space between my upper lip and my nose too short? What can I do about this.

VIDEO: Bull Horn Lip Lift

+1

A bull horn lip lift can be used to shorten the distance between your nose and lips. Your right eyebrow appears lower narrowing the appearance of your eye. See the attached video for an example

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/facial-surgery-chicago/lip-lift/

Lip lift will shorten upper lip.

+1

Hi.

The look you don't like can be corrected with a lip lift under the base of your nose. Scar hugs the nostrils and is usually not apparent.

Long upper lip.

+1

There are 2 ways to make the distance less. One is to remove part of the white of the upper lip and the other is to make the lip vermillion larger. The first option makes a scar at the base of the nose or at the lip line. Making the incision at the lip line leaves a scar, but gives a better result than making the incision below the nose. See an experienced surgeon to discuss this and evaluate equalization of your eyes.