I Can Feel Soreness in my Nipples Now. Is This a Sign That Normal Feeling Will Return To Nipples?

i had my breast implant before and its been 1 yr from now and at the first month after my surgery i just touch my nipple and i cant feel any sensation.and after 6 months i can only feel sore around my nipple evry time i touch it until now.is this a sign that my normal feeling in my nipples its getting back.

Breast Sensation

Sometimes after breast augmentation patients may experience hypersensitivity of their nipples. Areas of numbness of the breast and nipple may be present but generally return to normal in 12-18 months. Soreness as opposed to tingling is not a sign of return of  sensation and unfortunately there is is nothing to do but be patient and wait. Best Wishes