I Can Feel Soreness in my Nipples Now. Is This a Sign That Normal Feeling Will Return To Nipples?

i had my breast implant before and its been 1 yr from now and at the first month after my surgery i just touch my nipple and i cant feel any sensation.and after 6 months i can only feel sore around my nipple evry time i touch it until now.is this a sign that my normal feeling in my nipples its getting back.

Breast Sensation

+1

Sometimes after breast augmentation patients may experience hypersensitivity of their nipples. Areas of numbness of the breast and nipple may be present but generally return to normal in 12-18 months. Soreness as opposed to tingling is not a sign of return of  sensation and unfortunately there is is nothing to do but be patient and wait. Best Wishes