I Feel As Though my Large, Bulbous Nose is Disproportionate to my Face?

I'm 15, and while I understand that there is restriction regarding the use of rhinoplasty within people of my age group, I feel that it is something of a necessity given the vast disproportion of my nose to my face. It is fairly wide, and protrudes quite substantially, with a somewhat bulbous tip. There is a notable bump on the bridge too. I think that rhinoplasty, in accordance with surgery to alter the shape of the chin/jaw could render me more feminine, as I have a discernible 'bum chin'.

Rhinoplasty at age 15

+1

If you and your parents are interested in rhinoplasty, it is not too early to seek a consultation with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. The best time to operate will be when you have stopped growing, and you and your surgeon can formulate a plan accordingly. Good Luck!

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon