Why Do I Not Feel That my Implants Feel Like Water Balloons?

Hello, I had 225cc SALINE implants, I am very petite 5'3", small frame and thin. Before surgery i did not have much breast tissue. I am really happy with the results. I was wondering why for some people saline feels firm? I read that on many plastic surgeon sites that Saline may feel firmer? Mine feels very soft to the touch and feels very natural. Why is it that for some people they feel that their saline implants are firm and feel like "water balloons" ?? I feel so confused? Thank you!

Breast Implants feel like Water Balloons?

+1

It sounds like your plastic surgeon has done a nice job for you and that you have been complication free after breast augmentation surgery. My best advice to you is ENJOY  the results and don't worry too much about what other people say‚Ķ

Having said that, breast implants may be more firm if patients experience heavy scar tissue around the breast implants (encapsulation),  if the implants are placed directly under skin/breast tissue (lttle coverage of breast implants), or if breast implants are overfilled to a great degree etc.

Again, congratulations on having achieved a very nice result.