Post blepharoplasty it feels like something is in my eye. What should I do? (photo)

I feel like there is something inside my eyes after blepharoplasty.What should I do?
I want to not to feel like something inside my eye

Eye irritation is not normal after blepharoplasty

+1

so it is strongly suggested you see your surgeon who can do an exam and check for the different causes of such sensations.

Call your doctor.

+1

You likely have a dry eye.  But there can be any number of reasons for this irritation.  However, you need to get advise from your actual doctor.  This is who knows you best and will know what was done at surgery that might account for the eye irritation.  

Web reference: http://www.lidlift.com