What would it feel like if my new breast pocket collapsed or the implant moved out of the pocket?

Had reconstruction surgery a week ago on the left breast for double bubble and on both breasts I had scoring make my breasts more round and both breasts were reconstructed for smaller pockets. Asked PS if I was OK because I was dumb and lifted something heavy he said I was fine, but I want to know if I would know if something happened. I have Mentor brand 500cc high profile silicone under the muscle. Which is what I had before except nutrelle.

Early post op questions after breast implant revision: your surgeon knows best

+1
You would see a change in the shape of the breast or position of the implant if something happened, but your own plastic surgeon is in the best position to advise you about questions like this. It is wise to take good care after double bubble and other revisions so your concern is appropriate.

Implant issue

+1
So how would you know if the implant shifted?  You would see it in the mirror when you look at yourself. Follow closely with your surgeon.