I Feel Like my Butt Has an Uneven Shape to Them? (photo)

Hi I feel like butt cheeks are uneven from each other. I have a nice butt already but I would like it to be a little bit bigger. I am a size two. 32 DD and I have an hourglass shape. It is all natural as well. I'm 5'3 and just turned 20. What are the risks to a Brazilian Butt Lift?

I Feel Like my Butt Has an Uneven Shape to Them?

+1

The risks of Brazilian buttlift are few with fluid collection and fat necrosis being the most common.  Bleeding and infection are much less common.  Blood clot after this procedure in the appropriate patient is very uncommon.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.   Look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to determine the plastic surgeon who can produce the results you would like.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA