Why Do I Feel Like my Butt is Going to Explode when I Try to Sit Down After BBL?

Hello, I had a brazilian butt lift 2 weeks ago and tried to sit down today and I felt like my butt was going to explode. Sounds funny but thats what I felt. My butt really hurts when I sit down. I am really worried! Is is normal not to be able to sit for not even a minute. Please someone give me some answers! I also have some very hard spots in my butt and flanks… :/

Pain after bbl

+1

Pain is not unusual after this type of surgery but your pain seems more than usual.  I would be concerned for an infection and want to make sure that this is ruled out.  I would suggest that you go back to your doctor to make sure of this.  Good luck

Dr. Vasisht-South Shore Plastic Surgery

Voorhees Plastic Surgeon