Is This Okay? I Feel Like my Breast Could Have Been Higher. Bottom Part Sags?

Got breast lift/aug four months ago. Thought.they would be rounder but it droops at the bottom. Thinking of going back to surgeon. Any advice...

4 months post

+1

unfortunately not much can be said without some photographs. Pre operative and post operative photos are best.

Do not feel bad about discussing your results with your plastic surgeon

+1

Thank you for the question.  You should not feel bad or hesitate about discussing your results with your plastic surgeon.  Often, a breast lift tends to stretch back down some after a combination of augmentation and lift.  The lift can be easily revised either under local anesthesia or under general anesthesia without affecting the implant.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Feel Like my Breast Could Have Been Higher.

+1

I feel unable to try to respond without some photos, preferably from before and after your surgery. If you have questions about the results, seeing your surgeon is completely appropriate.

Thanks and best wishes. 

Post-Op Breast Lift Sagging

+1

Thank you for the question. It is not possible to give you any advice without at least the aid of pictures. If the results achieved are not up to your expectations, follow up with your plastic surgeon and discuss your concerns. Think about posting a photo as this would help in evaluating your concerns.

Pedro M. Soler, Jr., MD

Breast Lift/Augmentation Results

+1

A picture is worth a thousands words. Unfortunately, without a photo, it is impossible to tell you if your results are satisfactory or not. If you are unhappy with your results, then it's best to address these concerns with your plastic surgeon.

Gregory Park, MD