Can You Feel Possible Eye Drooping Immediately After Botox?

I got 20 units of Botox for my frown lines yesterday. One of he injections caused a bit of a pinching feeling in my eye. Also, I feel pressure around the middle of my face/sinuses, but it travels way further to the left than the right. I can fee the same sensation in my left eyebrow area that I do in the center of my face, but the right eyebrow feels perfectly normal. Can patients ever judge if eye drooping will occur based on the location of pressure after injection?

Sure souonds like it's too soon to make any determination...

+1

after just 1 day the likelihood of any hint of an adverse reaction is too soon...my guess is you're at the onset of a viral infection and it's causing the symptoms rather than the botox...some people may get unusual sensations but their link to botox is kind of tenuous...think you need several more days to see how things work out...good luck