Brazilian Butt Lift or Tummy Tuck First? Fat Transfer or Augmentation? Is This a Mommy Makeover? (photo)

All or Separately? I am looking to take as many inches off of my waist as possible, this includes my back. I would also like to enhance my buttocks as much as possible and restore youth to my breast. Should I do these procedures together? Are my expectations realistic?

Mommy Makeover Procedures - When to have separate procedures

+1
Typically in my practice we do these procedures at the same time as long as the total surgery time is less than 6 hours and you are in excellent health. From your photos it would appear you are a good candidate.. It is a common choice for Mommy Makeover patients. It makes a lot of sense to combine procedures: One recovery, and only being put asleep once and waking up, only one recovery room charge etc. Another advantage is that you can harvest fat from the tummy including the extra part that would be discarded in a tummy tuck and use if for the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL).

On the other hand, having staged, separate, procedures make sense for some. In that case, would do your tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) and breasts (mastopexy/breast augmentation) at the same time, Your Plastic Surgeon will guide you for the best choice for you.

Can be done at the same time or in time between

+1

Hi.  This procedures can be performed at the same time.  But, first you have to be evaluated by a cardiologist and the anaesthesiology staff.  Bbl can be achieved, and a tummy tuck will help you.  You also need breast implants. Your a great candidate for the procedures you're asking for.  An office evaluation or a complete photo evaluation will help. Remember safety first.  Search for certified plastic surgeons.  

Dr jpc

Juan Pablo Cervantes, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

You have many options for a mommy makeover

+1

Photographs are no replacement for actual examination.  You have loose abdominal skin and bulging abdominal muscles (most likely from having children).  Tummy tuck is needed to correct this.  It offers a big improvement and is probably highest priority unless you are planning to have more children soon.  Your breasts are deflated.  Breast augmentation and lift would help restore the youth to your breasts.  I would recommend performing these two procedures initially and then liposuction of remaining problem areas at a later time with fat transfer for BBL.

Daryl K. Hoffman, MD
Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift or Tummy Tuck First? Fat Transfer or Augmentation? Is This a Mommy Makeover?

+1

Those goals are achievable and can be achieved at one time.  I would recommend liposuction of the abdomen, sides, and back with fat transfer to the buttocks along with either saline or silicone breast augmentation.  A maximal liposuction effort and a maximal fat transfer will produce the greatest change if that is what you are seeking.  I tailor the operation to meet the demand of the patients.                                                                                                                                                                     I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA