Fear of Loosing Teeth After Extensive Veneer Work. Can my Teeth Fallout?

I had dental work in Thailand. I asked for veneers but was shocked when I realized so much tooth surface was removed and that I would be getting crown veneers. Fast forward 10 months on, I have 2 root canals and the sensitivity remains with ongoing bleeding. My left front tooth still feels unstable, I am concerned I will loose my teeth.

Seek expert assessment and advice

+2

It is difficult to say with certainty what is happening in your mouth without seeing you or photos.  Root canal problems have many possible causes and do not necessarily mean that you will lose your teeth.  Once a root canal treatment is done however, you should not continue to have sensitivity. 

Bleeding is usually a sign that there is inflammation or infection in your gums.  This can be caused by poor oral hygiene, poor margins (where the veneers meet the gumline), or cement that hasn't been fully removed, among other things.

It doesn't sound like you will lose your teeth as long as you don't delay in taking care of things.  Seek expert advice and do what is necessary and things should work out just fine.

Toronto Cosmetic Dentist

Fear of Losing Teeth After Veneers Made in Thailand

+1

The. 

old phrase "You get what you paid for"! Unfortunately, many people seek out cheaper dentistry overseas. Thge quality of the dentist and of the laboratory and materials should be questioned. There is a reason these services are being done so cheaply. The patient (you) is the one who ultimately suffers back home. You should have your mouth checked by a reputable licensed dentist in your home town.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist

Will I lose my teeth after bad vaneers

+1

Sorry to hear that. Your question is very hard to answer to with out exam or at minimum seeing X-rays. What has happened in the past is nothing you can change. the best advice I can give you is to go to reputable dentist. you cannot expect t save money and have the best care. it just does not work that way. dentistry in some countries are just not as good as the quality here in USA.

So now find a great reconstructive dentist. not just cosmetic dentist, but reconstructive dentist. And when in doubt, get a second opinion. Good luck. 

Soheyla Marzvaan, DDS
Orange County Cosmetic Dentist