Bad BA Now Ex Planting, What to Do?!?

Hi so I had small B, asked for very full C, PS said for me to 270 mentor saline unders overfilled to 350 in both breast. I trusted him so didn't second guess at all. Before I had NO unevenness. I'm in a 32DDD way to big for my 5'1 94lbs body and they look horrible so my explant is in two weeks simple no drains leaving caps in. How long should I compress and when if should I massage? Will the be uneven after explant? I dont trust my doctor I cant afford to go get a second opinion or to another ps

Problems after augmentation.

+3

I'm so sorry your experience has been so unsatisfactory. Was your surgeon an ABPS-certified plastic surgeon? If not, I WOULD recommend consultation with one or more local ABPS-certified plastic surgeons who perform lots of breast surgery. I do not charge for consultations, and many of my colleagues don't either, so free (good) advice is still available even if your funds are limited.

You didn't say how long after your initial implant surgery you were, but this looks early, and "massage" and compression make sense only if you want to try to allow your present implants to drop and your scar capsules to soften.

Saline implants would not have been my first choice, and that degree of overfill is too much, IMHO. Too much overfill (you would have been much better at about 300cc in 270cc implants) only makes them too round, firm, and unnatural, which coupled with too-high placement and/or inadequate muscle fiber release inferomedially, has given you this unnatural, high, tight, malpositioned, "Baywatch coconut" look.

After explant you will be similar (but not exactly the same) as you were before surgery, partly because you are young and have youthful tissues and good elasticity.

Don't have surgery by a doctor you don't trust (even if it's "free" implant removal). Proper implants in proper position with appropriate muscle fiber release can yield the result you hoped for in the first place. You just had poor surgery (by a poor surgeon?) with some poor decision-making as to implant type (I'd recommend the latest cohesive silicone gel, even though they are more expensive), implant fill (if saline), implant size, and position. Sort of got nothing right except you made it through surgery (was your surgery in an accredited facility, especially if in the doctor's office?). Too bad, and totally avoidable.

Certainly this can be better. Save up if you have to, but don't give up. Get better advice and better surgery! Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Web reference: http://www.mpsmn.com/breast-procedures/breast-augmentation

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

I am concerned about your procedure?

+1
There seems to be some significant issues with your surgery. This is certainly not an inexpensive decision to have surgery. That being said you should be able to see an ASAPS surgeon near you. 

Breast implant revision surgery

+1

If you cannot afford to rectify this you might try the plastic surgery department at your nearest university medical center with a plastic surgery training program. Many of these programs have resident run cosmetic surgery clinics. They may be able to help and may be a better option than returning to a surgeon you feel bound to only for financial reasons.

I hope you realize that this format of posting questions and receiving answers lacks the face to face direct communication required for you to make an informed decision regarding your surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship in order to know if this assessment is valid.

Bad BA Now Ex Planting, What to Do

+1

Than how did you afford the first operation? You need IN PERSON consultation as a second opinion. Over the internet to hard to advise.