Who's Fault for Tooth Fracture?

My tooth fractured from installing the post on tooth #6. Is their any fault, or does it just happen? Should I get reimbursed for root canal,post,and crown?

Tooth Fracture

+1

The question why did it need a post?? Many times when teeth are worked on multiple times they become brittle. It could also be that the structural integrity was compromised due to a large amount of dentistry on a single tooth. You have to realize that dentists are trying to save your teeth. I would say unfortunately sometimes this happens.

Maui Cosmetic Dentist

Who is at fault?

+1

I guess the question is why did the tooth need a root canal in the first place and a post ... So in most cases it just happens we are just trying to solve the problem in most cases the patient has created the problem good luck

Kevin Coughlin DMD, MBA, MAGD     CEO Baystate Dental PC

Kevin Coughlin, DMD
Springfield Cosmetic Dentist