Fatty area above insision after hernia and scare revision, at 4weeks, What can I do? (photo)

Hernia an scare revision but no drain at time of surgery and now Fatty areas above insision feels like just skin and fat sticks out above insision on rt side...I had seroma treated with jp drain for 3weeks now removered and puffy even after sleeping all night, but no worse threw day, looks worse then before revision, help

+1

Posted photo does not demonstrate the issue you question about. Best to seek second opinions in person... 

Fatty Area above incision

+1
It is very difficult to make a diagnosis over the internet. if the fat wasn't there prior to surgery, it shouldn't be there after surgery. Is the bulge a result of swelling or fluid accumulation? If the bulge is swelling, the swelling will resolve over time. If its fluid, you may need to have the fluid removed with needle aspiration.

Please consult your surgeon and trust his advice. 

Best wishes

George C. Peck, Jr, MD
West Orange Plastic Surgeon