Not enough fat for a BBL. Can my doctor help me?

Im 23 and im 100 pounds i want to get the bbl but i dont have enough fat to do it can the doctor percribe me sometging to gain the weight so i can get it done because its hard for me to gain weight

Gaining Fat For The Brazilian Butt Lift

+1
Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us.

The best candidates for the Brazilian butt lift have fat reserves from which we can transfer to the butt.  Without seeing any pictures or meeting with you in person, it is difficult to give you a specific recommendation.  

My advice to you is to schedule a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in the Brazilian butt lift. If he instructs you that you need to gain weight, discuss with him nutritional options.

Good luck, please let us know how it goes.

- Dr. Constantino Mendieta

Gaining weight for surgery

+1
I do not believe it is in your best interest to gain weight for a cosmetic procedure.  

Earl Stephenson, Jr MD, DDS, FACS

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

+1
If you are shorter, you may have enough fat.  If you do not, you could consider buttock implants.  I perform both and sometimes at the same time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

+1
Hi there, and thanks for the question. You might be correct and not have any fat deposits that can be removed and used to enhance your buttocks. The only way you can get a clear idea is to see pictures and get a consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Look for a plastic surgeon that does BBLs routinely. Good luck!

Rami Ghurani, MD

Evaluation for a brazilian butt lift

+1
I think that it is best to go for an evaluation for a brazilian butt lift in person.  You may be right you may not have enough fat and in that case you may be better off having implants.  Best to be seen in person to be properly evaluated.

+1
The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Mel T. Ortega, MD