Not Enough Fat for Butt Augmentation?

I have been thinking about getting my butt augmented and i ask a doctor and he told me that i have only about 500 ccs Im 5.4 and 127 puunds.. I have no fat in my stomach . Only my inner tights and a little on the legs.. Wtith 250 on each chick I wonder if is going to be a change in my body.. Please advise.. I will post a pic if needed:(

Not Enough Fat for Butt Augmentation?

+1

It would be difficult to speculate about the amount that could be transferred, but I will say that in thin individuals I can usually get 600 cc to 800 cc per buttock.  I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Not enough fat for BBL

+1

If a patient does not have enough fat and she is interested only in Brazilian butt lift, she must gain some weight (about 10 or more pounds) before the surgery. This amount of weight gain in petit patient will allow the surgeon to harvest adequate fat for fat transfer. In addition, during the procedure (when done by a trained and experienced surgeon) contouring /sculpturing of the areas adjacent to the buttocks (such as the sacral v, region immediately above the buttocks crease and the waist line region) will give the perception of a bigger buttocks. In addition, when a relatively smaller amount of fat is harvested, the fat will have to be transferred to the subcutaneous region (under the skin, not under or in the muscle). The expectation of the patient and what the patient desires plays an important role in this decision making. The second option is a buttocks implant; however, you must accept the additional potential complications associated with buttocks implant (e.g. implant mal-position, capsular contraction or scar tissue formation around the implant, higher risk of infection and bleeding).

B. Kalantarian, MD

Not Enough Fat for Butt Augmentation?

+1

Thank you for your question, It seems like you don't have enough fat for you to get big results with the Brazilian Butt Lift, unless you are looking for conservative results I would advice on considering buttock implants. Contact a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon For an in person consultation and a personalized quote.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Not enough fat for BBL

+1

Thanks  for your question.  You have two options: gain weight (10-15 lbs) then have a Brazilian butt lift, or stay the same weight and have gluteal augmentation with butt implants.  Sometimes I even perform both, where I put the gluteal implants under the muscle, then I use whatever fat is available and transfer these to the hips or outer buttocks for more projection.  It depends on what size implant the body can accommodate and how much fat is available, as well as what the patient wants.

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You have seen a plastic surgeon and gave you an advise, you can get a second opinion. However the internet is a marketing tool for doctors, qualified and not so qualified,  to get your money and business.  Go back to your plastic surgeon who you have established a doctor patient relationship

Hello

+1

I just can know what do yo need or what can we do if i look a photo, i need that for give an answer. I will waiting for that.

Disnalda Matos, MD