Not Enough Fat? (photo)

Greetings, I've recently had an opinion made by a well experienced BBL surgeon, and he mentioned that I have very little fat for transfer. I'm 181 cm (5 feet 11 inches) and currently weigh 78 kg (172 lbs), and having over 27% body fat, I would think that that would be sufficient for a brazilian butt lift. I've also attached pictures which my surgeon has seen, and drawn his conclusions from. I would really appreciate more opinions from you (other doctors), as well. Thank you

BBL Candidate

+1

You are an excellent candidate for BBL.  While your results will not be dramatic, you would be helped by the procedure. If you moderate your expectations you should be very happy with the resullts.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Do I have enough donor fat for the BBL?

+1

Your photos are very dark and the best quality to be ale to draw conclusions from regarding donor fat availablity. But with you height and weight and some feedback from the photos I think you may be a candidate for the BBL. You really  need to be examined by a PS with extensive experience performing the BBL. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

Not Enough Fat?

+1

Every surgeon will have different ideas about this, but I think I could get 5 liters out of you and transfer 1500 cc or so per buttock.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA