How Much Fat Can Be Removed with Liposuction?

Ok so I'm pretty big (fat) and I wanted to know how much fat can be removed from a body? Say I'm 300 lbs can I get like 130 pounds removed?

No!

+1

You need to loose that weight by dieting , lap band, etc. and then you may be a candidate for small areas of liposuction combined with skin excision.

Liposuction

+1

Liposuction is not a weight loss operation, it is for body contouring. Patients should not be too overweight as there are risks of complications and results are less than good. You might consult with a plastic surgeon in your area just to get an idea of what you would need to do to be considered a candidate for this type of surgery.

Edmond A. Zingaro, MD