Fat Transfer from Waist to Calf - No Results

Hello, about 4 month ago i have a surgery where the doctor remove fat from my waist and put in on my calf. But after 3 month my legs looks the same... I am super stress and down, I pay $9000. The doctor promise me that i was going to see a huge difference. Now I was left with an uneven waist and no nice thicker leg. Please can anyone give me advise on what should I do? Please

Small calves

+1

You have two options repeat the fat grafting to the legs or have an implant. Both have their own pros and cons. Consult a BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON)