Fat Transfer for a Vertical Lenghtning of the Lower Third Part of the Face?

Hello dear doctors, I've tried custom made jaw implants to increase the vertical length of the lower of my face but i have to have them removed 2 weeks after surgery because i had a reaction my body didn't accept the implants. i did look great, and my doctor wants to try fat transfer, but her has never done it for this purpose. Am scared of gravity doing it's work and ending with loose skin or fat. Is it a good idea? what are my other options?

Fat grafting by an non confident doctor

+2

Fat grafting is amazing what it can do. I haven't used cheek implants in years and am cutting down on chin implants. An experienced fat grafter can do what a user of implants can do and more. Find a doctor who is comfortable wit the artistry of what you want