Fat Transfer to My Ankles. Is This an Option?

hi ive recently had calf augmentation with implants and i just feel that although im happpy with the area being augmented im not entirely happy with my ankles. i just feel if my ankle area further down just below the implant was augmented it would make a massive difference. to explain it further i even find that when i wear socks im actually happy with look it gives me in terms of augmentation. is that a lot of ask for? and is it possible and what is the process of this? recovory? price?

+1

My best advice to you would be to set up an in person consultation with an accredited, board certified surgeon. 

However I do not believe that the procedure you suggest would result in the look you are looking for. Fat grafting to the ankle is not something I have come across. 

Regards,

Dr. Constantino Mendieta

Web reference: http://themendietatechnique.com/contact-us/

Fat transfer to the ankles ? Never heard of it

+1

I have never done or heard a description of this procedure - its unlikely that you could achieve an acceptable cosmetic result by fat grafting the ankles. You might be able to smooth and conceal some of the subcutaneous veins, but the skin envelope is so tight along dorsal portion of the ankle that I doubt one could truly volumize the ankle with fat grafting. Maybe some of the other surgeons have ideas. I would not offer this to a patient.