Fat Transfer to Buttocks and Looks Flat?

I recently receives 1050 cc's fat transfer to my butt about 9 days ago. The doctor explained that when he was injecting the fat, my skin was so tight that it made the fat spread to the sides instead of staying in the middle. My butt looks flat in the middle and has some volume on the sides. Is this normal? I'm afraid my butt will look flat like it did before now just wider. I'm so upset.

Fat Transfer to Butt and Looks Flat

+1

The correct injection of fat into the butt is under the muscle, if injected too superficial it can actually spread to other areas.

Fat Transfer to Buttocks and Looks Flat

+1

Sorry to hear about your disappointing. Do not attempt to judge the final result now. Focus on your recovery.  Your surgeon can monitor you for now, and should be able to help you further after you recover.

Shape funny after fat transfer

+1

It is too soon to judge. Without pictures it is difficult for me to say.Your surgeon will follow thru this with you.