Is Fat Transfer from Tummy to Legs Permanent?

Can fat transfer from tummy to legs give me a permanent or temporary result? Also, I need to ask if this surgery would give good results.

Fat injections to the legs

+1

Fat injections may live permanently in their new environment as a graft, but this is not a predictable result, nor can any doctor guarantee the results. It is impossible to tell you if the surgery would give good results without examining you.

Is fat transfer to the legs permanent?

+1

This is a very generic question, so I can give a generic answer. Fat transfer, in general, is not usually permanent. Some of the fat that is moved to the new area lives and some does not. However, most of the fat does survive and the result can be permanent. On the other hand, if one does not watch diet and exercise, the transferred fat can increase in size. Keep that in mind.

Sirish Maddali, MD