Fat Transfer to the Lower Hip, I Believe Its Called the Lateral, How Sucessful is It?

I will like to add some fat to my lower hip area to add some curve to my body my legs are not so thick it will also add some volume to my thighs , what would be the best sugestion for me, I am doing the brazillian butt too but I was told I might only have 1500 count the most , I weight 159 and my height is 5'3 I need sugestion asap I was also told I can seat , but most of you said no to seating Please help....

Fat Transfer to Hips and Buttocks

+4

I commonly transfer fat to the hips during fat grafting to the buttocks. This often hels create an hourglass figure. No two people have the exact same needs so this is something to discuss with your sugeon at a preoperative visit.

Is fat transfer to the hips successful?

+2

Fat transfer to the hips is often performed in conjunction with the BBL, although occasionally it is done as an isolated procedure. In order to achieve curvature to the hips the best method is using fat grafting. The reliability of the fat take, though, is less than in the BBL because there is no real muscle in the hip region with an extensive blood supply. Nevertheless it is still the best means of augmenting your hips, and many times the results are very impressive. You need to discuss all of this with your plastic surgeon. Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

BB may be shceduladed together with your hips and legs always with a certified ASAPS surgeon

+1

it would rather much better  to you , might loose at least 5 lbs more, in order to stay ready . for the whole  procedure, yes you be sitted since  the next day because the 90% of the grafted fat goes at upper middle of each one of your buttocks even deeply into your muscles and only 10 % on lower middle ( where exactly you put your butts on sitting down) that is the reason why you may ;but of course you should be lying down and at your both sides  in alternate way to sleep avoiding normal upper position sleeping go ahed with  A CERTIFIED ASAPS SURGEON

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Fat Grafting to the Hips for an Hour Glass Shape.....

+1

Yes, fat grafting to the hip region is very common. I place fat in that area on just about all of my Brazilian Butt Lift patients.   If you would like to see photos, check out my website at the link below. 
At 5'3'', you should have enough fat available to graft to this area.  If you have enough tissue in this area to graft to, you can get a significant increase in volume/size of this area. 

I would definitely not recommend sitting. How long....?  You will hear many different suggestions regarding this issue.  Always check out the before and after results of surgeons you are considering.  If they have Great LONG Term results, then I would follow their recommendations.
Good Luck
Dr M

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

All your questions and concerns should be answered by your surgeon before surgery.

What you should expect and the issue of curves, adding fat and volume to hips, thighs should beaddressed even if you have to postpone the date of surgery.