Fat Transfer to the Breasts? (photo)

I am 22 years old and recently removed my silicone breast implants. I am done with implants, and possibly looking into a small fat transfer to add volume and fullness to my breasts. Is fat transfer permanent? And how do I go about finding an expert doctor in this field? Thank you.

Breast augmentation

Fat transfer to the breast is like any other fat transfer to anywhere in the body. All plastic surgeons do that. Its success is technique dependant. Find a plastic surgeon who you feel confident with and will give you his/her best and do all the follow up and explain the surgery and risks and work with them.