Fat Transfer to the Breasts? (photo)

I am 22 years old and recently removed my silicone breast implants. I am done with implants, and possibly looking into a small fat transfer to add volume and fullness to my breasts. Is fat transfer permanent? And how do I go about finding an expert doctor in this field? Thank you.

Breast augmentation

+1

Fat transfer to the breast is like any other fat transfer to anywhere in the body. All plastic surgeons do that. Its success is technique dependant. Find a plastic surgeon who you feel confident with and will give you his/her best and do all the follow up and explain the surgery and risks and work with them.