Ask a doctor

Fat Transfer Specialist in Eastern Europe?

Hi. Does anyone a fat transfer specialist in Eastern Europe? I need my under eyes and cheek area filled.. Please if someone can help with a recommandation i'd really apreciate it. Thank you so much

Doctor Answers (1)

Fat Transfer


Hello and thank you for the question.

An excellent plastic surgeon, Serhan Tuncar, is located in Turkey. I do not know his contact information.

Best of luck,

Glenn Vallecillos, M.D., F.A.C.S.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 20 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.