Fat Transfer to Restore Breast Fullness After Weight Loss?

2 months ago, I lost 15 kg from my weight and I lost the large percent from my upper part especially my breasts which become smaller and not tight.
I want to fill my breast and make it little larger in size than before but I don't know what is the best choice for my case?
I prefer Fat injection because I will do Liposuction on my thighs.

Fat tarnsfer to breasts

+2

I have performed fat transfer to the breast for several of my weight loss patients. Typically they do much better with this operation than the average patient. Although a breast lift is also needed. Alternative options also exists for the weight loss patients, including use of your own excess upper back tissue for breast augmentation. This technique is known as the Spiral Flap Breast Augmentation. There are examples of both of these techniques on my website; before and after of weight loss patients.

Limits to fat transfer to restore breast fullness

+2

MEME535,

Plastic surgeons have worked for years to achieve satisfactory breast enhancement with fat grafting. So far, we have not been able to provide a reliable, safe, and adequate size increase using this technique. Research continues.

At the current time, your best option is probably implant augmentation. In some situations with breast sagging, breast lift / mastopexy without implant can significantly enhance breast appearance.

Greenville Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer breast augmentation is not your best option

+2

Fat transfer for breast augmentation is regaining interest in the plastic surgery community. Its an acceptable option for women that need a moderate (one cup size) expansion of their breast volume, and have no loose skin to contend with...some may argue that its possible to combine fat grafting and a breast lift -- but that's getting pretty exotic, and expensive...your best bet is to stick with tried and true methods: a breast augmentation with/without a breast lift, depending on your degree of breast sagginess. Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon for a consultation.

Fat transfer to breasts

+2

Fat transfer to your breasts will probably not satisfy you in terms of providing enough volume and lift. In addition, many of us do not recommend it given the unknown long-term consequences of placing fat in this region. This is a fairly controversial area in plastic surgery right now. I suggest seeing a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area for an opinion on implants +/- breast lift versus fat. Good luck and best wishes.

Fat transfer for saggy breasts after weight loss.

+1

Fat transfer may be a reasonable option for you if you have adequate donor fat and if your would be satisfied with just a small increase in your breast volume, maybe 100 cc or so.  I have my prospective patients put a teeny little 100 cc sizer in their bra to see if that would likely satisfy them. 

One really nice thing about fat transfer is that the fat can be put into the areas where it is needed the most - usually the upper poles.

Fat transfer is more about refining and shaping the breast than it is about a substantial enlargement of the breast. 

Web reference: http://www.sowdermd.com/blog/fat-injection-for-breast-enhancement-too-good-to-be-true/

Fat grafting or injection for breast enlargement or augmentation without implants

+1

Fat injection to the breasts, although performed for several years in Europe, is a relatively new concept in the USA with preliminary reports. Concerns about cyst formation or hard nodules from fat necrosis as well as interference with mammography have prevented this from being taken up as a popular option. Early results here are being evaluated and the technique may become more popular as methods and techniques are refined. Stay tuned! Be aware that this option may intially be substantially more expensive than traditional implant surgery and may require multiple procedures...some surgeons advise 4 surgeries in early trials!