Liposculpture, Fat Transfer with PRP (Buttock Augmentation)?

Liposculpture + Fat Transfer con el (PRP) All Dr use this?? Yes?No? Why? Somebody tell (Dr assitant) If I get this will be better beacuse my buttick augmentation will be better and I will seat in 3 days. This is true?? legal? I didnt find a reposnde.

Brazilian Butt Lift and PRP

Fat transfer has become an extremely hot topic in the past 5 years or so as it gives your surgeon the ability to shape your body, then use that fat for your augmentation. It is the best of two worlds, body shaping and a natural augmentation.

The issue with fat transfer has been making sure that the results last. Currently between 30 to 50% of the fat that is lost over the first year. What is present after that time will remain and change naturally over time with your weight changes.

PRP (platelet rich plasma) is a collection of grown factors that come from your own body. You have blood drawn just as you would for your labs and then the blood is processed to collect the plasma (and thus the growth factors). This is then mixed with the fat in an attempt to increase the survival of the fat that has been transferred.

In small studies it has been shown to increase the amount of fat that survives after a Brazilian Butt Lift. It will take more time to know how much it helps in fat survival but it appears that it does have positive affect in the results of your Brazilian Butt Lift.