Liposculpture, Fat Transfer with PRP (Buttock Augmentation)?

Liposculpture + Fat Transfer con el (PRP) All Dr use this?? Yes?No? Why? Somebody tell (Dr assitant) If I get this will be better beacuse my buttick augmentation will be better and I will seat in 3 days. This is true?? legal? I didnt find a reposnde.

Liposculpture and Brazilian Buttlift and PRP

+1

If all of these things are done together without additional cost for the PRP, I do not think that the PRP will make anything worse.  I am not sure about PRP and the literature supporting fat grafting improvement.  I will say that I perform hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year, and the results are very significant without the PRP.  Kenneth Hughes, MD liposculpture Los Angeles, CA

PRP Fat Transfer

+1

Thanks for the question.PRP fat transfer also called stem cell fat transfer is a relatively new technique in which Plasma ( serum - liquid part of blood ) is processed until it has a high concentration of Stem cells and growth factor and these elements are mixed with the fat that is being sucked out where its in excess and reintroduced as a fat graft in the area where its deficient.In your case into the Butt.

The method is being developed for increasing the survival rate of transferred fat .In the past almost 40 % of the transferred fat was being reabsorbed by the body in the first 3 to 4 months after the surgery and therefore one looses volume of the filled in area up to 40 % in 4 months time.

I have recently started using this method and I have yet to develop my consolidated opinion if the claims by the manufacturers of PRP Kit are true.

Professor Dr.Ashok Govila , Dubai

Ashok Govila, FRCS, MCh, MS
Dubai Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

The use of PRP (platelet rich plasma) is being used. The thinking here is that adding PRP may help with the take of the fat transferred. There is no good scientific evidence it does.It adds expense, but we do not know if it does improve in healing or take of the graft.