I Had a Fat Transfer Under my Eyes 4 Weeks Ago There is a Slight Improvment How Long Until I See The Final Result?

I Had a Fat Transfer Under my Eyes 4 Weeks Ago There is a Slight Improvment How Long until I see the final result?

How soon for Fat Transfer results

+1

You might want to wait between 3 and 6 months to really start to see good results. Than evaluate at that time to determine if another procedure is necessary.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer under the eyes.

+1
You should wait at least three months to see how much take you get from the transfer and then determine after a few more months if a secondary procedure is necessary. Best regards!

Web reference: http://www.michaelelammd.com