If I Had a Fat Transfer . (Lipo/bbl) How Long I Have to Wait to Get Velashape Treatments? (photo)

Somedy giveme as a gifts 6 treatments of velahsape I had almost 4 weeks of my lipo. and bblifts. How long I have to wait to get velashape? Can velashape damage my fat trasfer to butt?? Thanks

Vela-shape after far trasnfer

+2

Vela-shape would be a colossal waste of money specially when you already got fat sucked out  recently.What is needed for 3 months after liposuction is to use really tight compression garment over the donor area without any compression over the butt.Vala-shape coupons can be shown to the bin.

Dubai Plastic Surgeon