Can Fat Transfer Make my Legs Bigger?

My legs are very small I'm ashamed of wearing a skirt? Is there a surgery that can help me make my legs bigger?

Adding volume to the legs via fat transfer

+1

There may not be a permanent solution as the fat may dissolve. There is a small risk of infection which could cause a serious infection in the legs and ultimately create a bad cosmetic effect. This is less likely when the face receives fat injections, because it has such a healthy blood flow and this retards infection.

Bulking up your legs

+1

Although fat transfer can make your legs bigger, it is unlikely that you can achieve a smooth and homogeneous result. It may take more than one session and you will need sufficient donor sites. Bulking up you rlegs is most likely better accomplished with exercise.