Will Fat Transfer Improve my Buttock Dent? (photo)

I had fat transfer done with abdominal fat to the buttock indentation from a 10 year old severe impact trauma. The scar tissue was not released and the fat moved to the upper buttock, this was done 2 years ago now. Will transfer injections using syringe liposuction under local anesthesia improve this? Multiple sessions ? Can the fat that 'floated' to the upper buttock area be removed or shifted? How much would this cost? Thank you I am in the GTA

Will Fat Transfer Improve my Buttock Dent?

+1

Yes, fat grafting of this area will work vey well. You may only need one session of fat grafting to get the result you desire.

Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Fat Transfer to Traumatic Area in Buttock

+1

In previous areas of trauma, possibly due to fat necrosis the level of scar and tissue adhesion can be significant.  You are correct in determining that the area must be released as well.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of fat transfers each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA