Is Fat Transfer to Hip Area Possible?

I have excess fat in my abdomen area for the possible donor area. I am familiar with the fat transfer process as I have had it done onto my buttocks, and was very pleased. Can it be done on the hip area as well? I am also concerned with the actual placement of fat.

Yes fat transfer to hip can be performed

+1

Yes it can be transferred to the hip but tends to be less succesful because the fat is implanted into muscle of the buttock were it has a greater chance of survival.

In the hip area, there tends to be less muscle and the fat is placed within the subcutaneous tissues which are less vacularized. In this instance there is a higher chance it will need to be repeated.