Will Fat Transfer Help the V wrinkles on the Head and Between the Eyes?

Will Fat Transfer Help the V wrinkles on the Head and Between the Eyes

Fat transfer is better for shaping than for wrinkles

+2

Fat transfer works very well for facial rejuvenation where volume is needed, especially in the cheeks. That is because it survives better under the skin than when injected into the skin as dermal fillers such as Restylane or Juvederm are. The wrinkles between the eyebrows are usually caused by hyperactive muscles and Botox or Dysport are the first lines of treatment there.

Yes fat grafting is the anwer

+1

Fat grafting performed by an expert fills in lines and hollows from the smallest to the largest. It is a volume replaement "recycling " of your excess body fat.There are other ways as well but I have preferred fat grafting for 30 years and have gotten quite good at it. I have followed hundreds of patients over the years and know how much to put and where

Richard Ellenbogen, MD

Botox or Dysport is a better choice for frown lines.

+1

I do not recommend fat transfer to the frown line areas of the face.  Botox or Dysport is a much better choice.  

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Fat Transfer erases wrinkles

+1

Yes, Fat Transfer will help with the wrinkles. I suggest Fat Transfer because it can last 9 years or even longer. It will not only help with the wrinkles but rejuvenate as well. When we age, we experience muscle, bone and tissue loss. Over time it creates hallows and thins the face. Fat Transfer recreates the volume giving the youthful appearance back that we had 10-15 years ago.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon