Recommendations for Undereye Fat Transfer in Chicago Area?

Who is the best for Fat Transfer for the Eye Area in Chicago? I've been reading this board a lot and experience seems to be key when it comes to getting good results particularly for the under eye area. Can anyone recommend doctors in Chicago who have a lot of experience and get good results?

Lower EyeLid Hollow Fat Transfer Recommendation in Chicago

Hi,

You are fortunate to have many fine facial plastic surgeons in the Chicago area.  Steven Dayan, Julius Few, Dean Toriumi, Regan Thomas to name a few.  I am not sure if they each perform fat transfer, but I would trust their recommendations.

I am sure that there are many fine opthalmoplastic surgeons, plastic surgeons, and dermatologists who also perform fat transfer to the lower eyelid hollows.

Good luck and be well. 

Dr. P

Encino Facial Plastic Surgeon