Recommendations for Undereye Fat Transfer in Chicago Area?

Who is the best for Fat Transfer for the Eye Area in Chicago? I've been reading this board a lot and experience seems to be key when it comes to getting good results particularly for the under eye area. Can anyone recommend doctors in Chicago who have a lot of experience and get good results?

Lower EyeLid Hollow Fat Transfer Recommendation in Chicago

+1

Hi,

You are fortunate to have many fine facial plastic surgeons in the Chicago area.  Steven Dayan, Julius Few, Dean Toriumi, Regan Thomas to name a few.  I am not sure if they each perform fat transfer, but I would trust their recommendations.

I am sure that there are many fine opthalmoplastic surgeons, plastic surgeons, and dermatologists who also perform fat transfer to the lower eyelid hollows.

Good luck and be well. 

Dr. P