Fat Transfer To Buttox? (photo)

I want to get a fat transfer to my buttox. I am 18 5'7 211ib. I want my stomach and muffin top gone and a fuller butt. I have tried everything and havn't lost the weight. There are medical reasons why.I have been wanting this for years and im finally 18! I am really excited i can have the body i always wanted and fit into clothes and look good! Below there is a lady that got fat graphing. I want similar dramatic results as she does. Can i get this done?

Fat grafting

+1

Your abdominal and lower back photographs show a nice body of fat that needs to be resculpted and grafted into the buttocks.

BBL Fat transfer

+1

Yes, I think a BBL could get you some very nice results!  At age 18, diet and exercise are still very powerful tools that can have dramatic results with time.  Surgery, however, will change your body quickly.  Be sure to discuss your medical condition with your doctor as this may guide your treatment plan. 

Stefan Mark Szczerba, MD

Fat Transfer To Buttocks?

+1

If you are healthy from a medical standpoint, you could consider the Brazilian buttlift.  I think that most plastic surgeons would recommend at least a little bit of weight loss to help you achieve your after pictures.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Fat Transfer Results

+1
Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, it is not possible to give you some indication of likely results wihtout photos or physical examination of your buttocks. Most patients are quite satisfied with their BBL results. Seek consultation from a surgeon experienced in this procedure. All the best.

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon