Fat Transfer to Buttocks. Should the Compression Garment Have a Cutout?

I thought that after a fat transfer to the buttocks the compression garment should have a cutout to keep the area from becoming flat. I'm concerned about the final shape of my buttocks. Should I be wearing a different type of garment or might there be a reason for using one that compresses my butt?

Compression Garments After Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

A cutout in the compression garment after a Brazilian Butt Lift is not necessary. Even the tightest garments will deliver about 4 mmHg which is not enough to affect the viability of the fat cells. The compression delivered by the garment will help to reduce swelling and to shape the body during recovery.

Jaime Perez, MD
Brazilian Butt Lift Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa